Tuesday, January 18, 2011

cant believe I have been here over a week!

Every time I come back to Camden I have a new experience. I feel like through this time I have found a lot of independence, which is a good feeling. I have said many times I want to move here or I could see myself living here but now I have actually gotten the chance to try it out. At first I thought it may be a challenge. I am use to being surrounded by people whenever I am here, going from a house with 12 interns to having my own room in the basement was a big jump but I love it! I feel like I still have my UrbanPromise family and I'm thankful that they all take me in and allow me to tag along. Between the diner runs, jam sessions, big booty, and sushi in philly it has been a great weekend! 

On monday I took kids to the movies, it was great! The movie was cute and they were all excited to be going out. And tomorrow I am having 3 of my boys from camp over for dinner. They were soooo excited when I invited them today. They kept coming to my classroom asking about what we are going to be doing, what were eating, if they can help, and I'm ecstatic that they are so excited!  
My prayer for the next week is that I can just be still and listen to God. There's no doubt that I love the people he has surrounded me with but for now I want to focus on listening to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment